Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 06:16:52 +0000

Don

I am sorry to hear that so little of your business is generated through
email.  This is a surprise as more than 95% of my purchases in the past 2-3
years from the US were conducted through email and I am very happy with the
transactions.

I believe that, on at least two occasions, I have tried buy items from
yourself but have received no reply to my email.   Trunk calls all the way
from Asia are expensive. Is there a better way to contact you?

Dan K.