Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes / Jim Brick
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:52:41 EST

<< In a message dated 98-02-11 11:21:34 EST, Jim Brick wrote:
 So if I do this, which cassette do I buy? I understand that there are
 different versions.

 Thanks,

  Jim

 Jim - There is only one version that you should be interested in -
 #14010R - and I have several, brand new in the cannister & box
 that I can loan you to try out and evaluate.  Answer me by private
 mail if you want it.  I also have many used ones in all conditions.

 Marvin Moss