Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:32:12 -0500

Dan K wrote:

<<<<I'm putting another roll through right now.  This time in colour.>>>>>

Dan,

And now the magic begins!!!!!!!!! :)  Man this Noctilux shooting colour
wide open will just blow your mind. I use mine where others fear to tread
and when you look at the colour you'll be in awe of what you have put on
film.

The real fun starts after the first roll! You now have a beginning idea of
what and where you can shoot without the hinderance of strobes, floods etc.
And the back grounds go into an eathereal mush of colour, while the main
subject leaps off the screen or page.

ted