Subject: Re: [Leica] That 'grit' thing on R8 screens
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 22:34:22 -0500

John McLeod wrote:

><<<<<<<<OK Ted, enough is enough.  Tell the truth now bub.  Do you
secretly sneek around with a Canon EOS-1n under your coat?>>>>>

John my friend,

Not a hope! :)

However, if I were not committed to Leica as I am in gear and belief of the
gear, I would without question use Canon! :)

How's that for coming out of the closet? :)

Naw, I'm a true blue died in the wool Leica junkie as long as they keep
coming out with the glass they do. Certainly now I know I'll have a winder
for the R8 in a few weeks? few days? Well OK, next month! :) There isn't
anyway I'd go to another manufacturer! :)

ted