Subject: RE: [Leica] Kilar 135/3,8
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 01 Dec 97 11:11:00 GMT

Hans,
If you like the world of the wierd and wonderful in Leica-fit lenses, then
sure, it's different to the masses, I have a 90/3.5 Kilfitt lens on the
front on one of their old reflex housings, I know they also made a 150/3.5.
 Something to check if you want to buy it is whether it's designed to work
on the reflex housing or not, I'm not sure whether it used the same camera
to flange dimension as the early ploot housings or  screw  Visos.

Jem K