Subject: Re: Time Test Results Confusing
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 18:15:47 -0500 (EST)

 Jim - I think that you once told me that you read all the postings.
 If that is so, then you must have noticed the big difference in the
 reception times & distance from Palo Alto doesn't seem to matter.
 Ted in Canada got his almost instantaneous as so did Alf in Eur.
 Several in Japan received my post even before I posted it.
 Is there any rhyme or reason to this?  You seem to understand
 how all this works so please post what you think to the LUG as
 I am befuddled.

 Marvin (befuddled) Moss
<<
 At 08:20 AM 11/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
 >I am sending this at exactly 5:20am  CA time
 >Please tell me what time it is received where you are
 >
 >Marvin

 29 Nov 97 05:20:35

 Jim