Subject: RE: M6
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:07:03 +0100

The J of the M6J stands for "jade", since each of the series is a (rather
precious) unicat with a jade inlay & engravement in the top plate. The more
vulgar interpretation of the J is "jealaous", because hardly anyone can
afford this special collectable. Further, it is known, that you can hardly
use the M6J, because (inner) parts of the shutter are made from jade also,
with the result, that the shutter will break if you use the 1/250. Hence,
just an untouched M6J garantees the max value.

Alf