Subject: Re: Gold Plated Specials @ Alfredos
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 02:34:48 -0500 (EST)

 Gerard -

  Ms Flory feels that she hasn't the knack for being understood on the LUG
 and has forwarded her posts to me and I try to state what she has to say
 in a manner that won't be offensive.  If you think about it, it is really
funny
 as I am the one that many LUGgers find offensive as I am not a very tactful
 person and I call a spade a spade.
   All that I can say about the Sultan is "There is no accounting for taste"
 I once owned a Swiss Geneva watch that was actually very plain looking
 but was 18 carart gold.  When people commented on its good looks, I told
 them that it was gold plated & made by Omega.
   I am in the middle of a bout with the flu & am missing out on the annual
 LHSA meeting in No. Carolina but am seriously thinking of starting a local
 branch in So. California as while there are many members here, they don't
 like to travel half way across the country as most of the members live
either
 in the South or on the Eastern keyboard.
  Isn't the Sultan supposed to be the richest man in the world?

  Ciao

  Marvin
<<
 > Flor Flory

 A diamond is inserted on a special series of gold plated Leica M6's ordered
 by the Sultan of Brunei as a gift to prominent state visitors. Michael
 Jackson was there recently.

 Gerard Captijn.