Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:14:29 -0400

A far better question is why would you want one? I have the GR-1 itself,
and while I like using the tiny camera, the lens isn't its strong suit. As
P&S cameras go the lens on the Nikon 28Ti is a more detailed lens with
about the same corner fall-off at 2.8. My Rokkor 28 for M is a much nicer
lens if you want a tiny 28.

I don't get it.

Tom