Subject: Re: Abrahamsson Rapid Winder & SCNOO
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 18:34:18 -0400 (EDT)

Marvin, The SCNOO is a copy and i saw one in Tokyo in February. it is an
exact copy of the Leica one. The cost in Feb/97 was quoted at US$ 1200 but
with the decline in the yen  it should be around $1000 now. To my knowledge I
think that it is only sold from the manufacturer direct. I will ask some of
my japanese freinds about it and maybe they can get the name and fax# for
you.
Tom A