Subject: Re: You can be true to two......
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 23:17:07 -0500

At 09:46 PM 10/14/97 +0000, you wrote:

>I'm sure Leica SLRs are wonderful pieces of kit, but I tend to agree that
>you can get equal performance and better value for money using the Nikon
>classics.

Not true. I wish those who haven't used Leica R would stop this fantasizing
about the superiority of Leica M with nothing to back it up but conjecture.

Note, I am only using Leica M right now, and Nikon. That will change back
to Leica R some day when I don't need AF.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?