Subject: Re: Camera Bags (my opinion)
From: "Matthew A. Cenzer" <mcenzer@nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:12:58 -0500

Greetings,
I have just joined the list and would like to add my endorsement of
Billingham bags. I have been using a 335 for nearly two years now and am
very happy with it. The bag recently spend a year with me in East Africa
(Kenya mostly) where it endured some pretty extreme environments. It
protected my equipment (two R bodies, six lenses) from some pretty heavy
tropical rain as well as being pretty impervious to blowing dust and sand.
With the bag stuffed it wasn't the easist to work out of but I willingly
took that as a trade-off for the added protection. As another plus, it
looks a bit drab to the untrained eye and never seemed to attract attention
in Nairobi, notorious for its street-crime.
I have found the best place to purchase a Billingham is the duty-free
camera shop in Heathrow airport  where the 335 was about $100 less than the
best price I found in the States.
M. Cenzer

- --
Matthew A. Cenzer