Subject: Re: Camera bag for M6
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 14:58:40 +0000

> I'd like to find a camera bag for my M6+35-50-90-135 + the usual
> accessories.  It should be rugged, adequately padded, realtively
> weatgher-resistant, without the mfr's logo and not too conspicuous..
> Would appreciate suggestions; I've heard Billingham bags are nice though
> they are pricey.

 I use an original Leica bag. It is of course designed to hold the
compact M camera and lenses. Therefore the bag is also very compact.
Instead of "normal" bags which are all designed for big SLR's with
long and bulky zoomlenses. In such a bag Leica M gear just drownes
The Leica bag is made of leather or canvas and the little Leica logo can easily
be taped away. Another advantage is that a thief will always go for
the "big and obvious camerabag" instead of this little black bag wich
probably only contains a litle P&S.

                 Greetings,

                                           Michiel.