Subject: Re: Sohnke ---- (was: M6 problem "survey")
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:35:27 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 03.09.1997  20:27:41, schreiben Sie:

>BTW I think he spells his name Sohnke, correct me
>if I am wrong, German LUGers!

He's probably a nice guy. And, sorry, that I don't know him or his name among
the other 80+ million persons in my country.

Besides, I have been really happy with all my Leicas, more than with any
other camera (except my ole Hassy SWC from '61). They gave me opportunities
in my life, I never ever dreamed before. They gave me bread, they allowed me
to create and feed my familiy, they gave me courage when I was down, they
gave my frozen memories for my old days, and they made me feel as a kind of
superman, because actually they made most of those awful, crazy, tender pix
on which everybody mistook me as autor.

Alf