Subject: Re: Choice of Flash
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 97 12:08:43 +0200

In a message from 20-08-1997 17:36, Richard Clompus
(rclompus@voicenet.com) wrote:

><snip>
>
>I used a large Metz 45 series flash with a large heavy battery pack I
>carries with a shoulder strap.  Exposures were usually right on and
>especially good with bounce flash.  I now use a Vivitar 283 and a Metz 32-4
>but aren't especially pleased with either one of them.  I don't have any of
>the SCA 300, 500 or other adapters to use with the on board meter of the R8.
>
>What is your choice of electronic flash for use with an M6 or R8?
>
>Thanks for your response.
>
>Richard
>-------------------------
>Richard Clompus, OD
>West Chester, PA, USA

I have just purchased the Metz 32MZ-3 together with the special Leica R8
SCA 3501 module from Metz. They were recommended to me by my dealer, and
should take advantage of all possible automatic flash functions of the R8
body.

Pascal
Belgium

This message was created with Claris Em@iler on a Macintosh PowerBook
<<<PGP public key available on request>>>