Subject: Re: Was: What's Your Failure Rate?--off topic reply
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Aug 97 00:29:31 EDT

Ian Stanley wrote:

<<<<Come on over to Kathmandu - we are in the middle of monsoons so you can have
all of the doom and gloom you want and still keep your Leica warm!!!!>>>>>>

Hi Ian,

Well I'm going to be close to you about the 10th of Septamber, as I'll be in
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpar for a conference about the 1998 Commonwealth Games.

Unfortunately it's going to be one of those hit and run things and I'll be in
meetings probably too long, even for Leica picture taking time. Let alone get
over to Kathmandu. A hell of a deal after we just had an opportunity to shake
hands a few short weeks ago.

However this being the first visit to KL, I doubt I'll be sleeping much and just
pumping the R8 and M6 for all they're worth every moment I can.

Besides I'm working on a couple of projects right now and running on a tight
schedule until the end of October. And then am I going to be looking for some
real R&R down time! Too bad the KL meeting wasn't set for then, as I would be
able to get to your part of the world for sure.

Oh well next time!
ted