Subject: Re:
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Jun 97 22:43:49 EDT

Pascal wrote:

<<the M6's metering is its single biggest problem. Or maybe I just
can't get used to it...?>>>>>

Pascal mon ami,

The M6 meter is it's biggest asset after being quiet! :)

It must be you are not getting the white spot right on the mark. :)
I use three M6's regularly and swear by the meters. The only time they let me
down is when I don't belive them and change the exposure and things get
screwed-up. So when the two litle arrowheads say, "Shoot now!" I shoot then! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant