Subject: leica cl
From: Steven Blutter <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 07:01:24 -0600

Hey fellas, i'm new to this group but my love of the M's goes back 25
yrs when i traded a nikkormat for a IIIf, then graduated to M's.
I just picked up a CL (mine was stolen 10 yrs ago) and the strap lug on
the back has been repaired but the repair doesn't look like it will hold
for too long.
- -any ideas of where to get a CL back.  any horde of parts?
- -also, in an old Popular Photography lab report it is mentioned that the
40mm Summi.CL is not accurate on other M's.  Would love to use it on my
M'3's as the 40 should just about cover the entire VF (outside the 50mm
bright lines). anyone seen a lab report on summi 40mm CL on a reg. M?
rgrds, sblutter