Subject: Re: Hasselblad Re: Viewfinder
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 17:12:01 -700

> >I just received mine about a week ago. Look at the photo of the
> >LHSA members. This photo was taken with a Hasselblad.
>

> Roger Beamon is somewhere in that picture but I can't pick him out,
> although the shot is, of course, of outstanding quality, having been
> shot on a ZEISS lens.

Though 4 rows behind Roy Moss, Marc, I'm the next one that is exactly
behing Roy. Not skewed to the side of Roy in the slightest. Bang on!

> I do hope that LHSA does a better job next year in selecting a pro
> who shots with Leica.

I would push for the best tool for the job. Though good, a 4x5 view
with tilts would have rendered poor Sid Gamsu in the rearmost row as
sharp, though smaller, as those in the front row.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum