Subject: Re: 85-90 M and SM lenses
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 21:16:25 -0500

Charles E. Love, Jr. wrote:

> Current conventional wisdom has it that the current Leica M 90 f2.8 Elmarit
> (not the tele-Elmarit you tested) is the best 90 Leica has ever made.
> raves have come from all over.
I was pleased to just add a current 90 Elmarit ("used" but beautifully
mint) to my camera bag. I opted for this version based on past opinions
from this list and I an NOT disappointed.  First few shots I've seen are
very sharp with good contrast under light overcast outdoor conditions.
I love the integral sliding lens shade.  I am covering an indoor trade
show this weekend and will put lens to the test further.
Regards,
Mike Gardner