Subject: Re: 3 cam conversion
From: Christopher Hoover <cdhoover@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 09:56:18 -0800

Don Goldberg (DAG) usually charges $100 for cam conversions. He does
excellent work and is well respected. I've used him a couple times for
interior lens cleaning, straightening a dented hood, etc. I think he's
in wisconsin, but don't have his address. Anyone else have it handy?

I think Leica occasionally runs cam addition specials for ~$125.

Good luck!

Chris Hoover
cdhoover@invitrogen.com