Subject: Re: Summicron & Genealogy
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:23:23 +0000

> rigid (TM '60 to '63 and BM '56 to '68) slightly different optical design
> from the         collapsible model

Hello marc,

Were did you find the fact that the collapsible model is different
from the BM rigid one? I can't find anything about this in my
literture( of course I don't own al the books about leica).

BTWL:You forgot the version with the  " between the lens shutter"
mechanism to allow faster flashsync speeds, which was made in 1956.
      Greetings,

                 Michiel.